YOO's Message at YOO&I (6 April 2008)

posted on 07 Apr 2008 09:47 by gongyoo  in babyYoO

給令我充滿感謝的朋友們^^」
For my friends whom I am grateful to^ ^

想要簡單地跟大家問候,所以上來了・・・
I’m here to say hi to everyone......

大家送我的禮物,我都有好好地收到喔。
I have received the gifts that you sent.

真的是非常非常地感動...
I am very very touched.....

部隊中的大家也都很感動^^
So are the comrades in the unit ^ ^

大家還跟我說,如果有人欺負我,要馬上把名字說出來呢。
They also asked me to give the names of anyone who bully me.

這一陣子我們的日用品,東一個西一個,
Earlier on, our daily necessities are all over the place

上面大概都會貼著我的貼紙和照片...^^;
Most of them have my stickers and photos on them....^ ^;

(↑註:YOO&I送的禮物有生活用品、點心和男性化妝品,上面都貼有特製的侑貼紙照片)
(Note: The gifts from YOO&I including daily necessities, snacks and skin care products have YOO’s sticker photo}

大家對我的心意真的是非常地感人...
I am very touched with everyone’s sincerity....

讓我到處都受到讚美喔...呼呼~。
Everywhere I go, I keep hearing praises....huhu~.

衷心感謝YOO&I的管理者和每一位辛苦的大家!!!
I would like to thank YOO&I management team and everyone for your hardwork!!!

此外,YOO-MIZ送來的食物,我也都收到了。
Other than that, I have also received the food sent by YOO-MiZ.

讓我好想喝杯冰涼的生啤酒喔...^^;
Oh...how I wish I can gave a glass of cold beer...^^;

因為發放包裹有一定的時間,分了幾天收到大家的包裹・・・
There is schedule for distributing the parcels. Hence, it may take a few days for them to reach me.

(現在要把包裹的外包裝做分類回收,也是項重大任務呢...^^;
(Right now, how to recycle or distribute the packaging/wrappers of these parcels is also an important duty....^ ^; )

(↑註,這裏侑好像是在講說因為收了大家很多包裹,所以他必須要把外包裝一一分類,或者是說侑現在分派到的任務是倒垃圾,兩個看起來都很像耶....科,那就別計較了~~~)
(Note: Either he was saying that he had to distribute the packaging/wrappers properly, or Gong Yoo has been assigned to handle the trash, both sounds similar...ke...let’s not haggle over this ~~~)

請諒解我以這篇留言代表對大家的感謝・・・^^
I hope to express my gratitude to everyone through this short message.

嗯...不走不行了...
Hmmm....I have to go now.....

祝大家四月充滿了祝福!
Wish everyone be filled with blessings in April!

我愛大家~必勝!! (實際上,我就像是必勝별룬呢...^^)
I love everyone~Pil-Seung!! (Actually , I am just like a Pil-Seung Star...^^)

English Translation be Jasmine Unnie aka luvbbyoo at yoohouse-soompi-


cr:baby YOO's cy